2. I am thankful for my husband Allan, for being so patient in tutoring Nicky for this week's quarter examinations (especially with Math and Science)! I was not gifted with patience in teaching anybody anything, so if Allan weren't around to do this, Nicky would probably be seeking a shrink for emotional counselling by now.
3. I am thankful for Nicky and his drive to want to excel in school. I can see just how determined he is to make good in his grades (I know this will not last long especially as he gets older, so I'll be thankful all i want now...).
4. I am thankful for the work that has been POURING into my advertising company, My Left Hand. Just when I thought that January would be a slow start for the team, clients have been calling every single day to have their design and advertising work handled by us! Thank you, Lord!
5. I am thankful for valuable life lessons I've learned this week with regards to handling financial matters and on being a better steward of the blessing bestowed upon us. I continue to learn more about this very delicate subject mater on a daily basis, and it has helped me see financial blessings from a different perspective.
6. I am thankful for friends who are visible in my life on a weekly basis. Their presence strengthens me throughout a gruelling and stressful week, and reminds me that I am not alone and that i could call on them at anytime to just be there.
7. I am thankful for my upcoming spiritual retreat (this Saturday and Sunday). It is providing me with the spiritual nourishment and strength I will need to equip me for the stress and fatigue of coming weeks (I have SEVEN deadlines coming up, and I am in denial of this fact right now...).
8. I am thankful for old clients -- PHILIPS, Sam's Pizza, Calayan Surgicenter, F&L Asia and University of Perpetual Help -- who have stayed loyal to our company and who continues to trust our services and the quality of our work.
9. I am thankful for new clients -- Diego Cera Organbuilders, Ferrotech, Hua Yang -- who have entrusted their requirements to us out of trust and the value they see in the work we do.
10. I am thankful for my Christian community, Ang Ligaya ng Panginoon, for keeping me in touch with life as it should be and not how i perceive it to be through guidance, prayer and friendship.
11. I am thankful for my COMPUTER and the INTERNET, and most especially to the BLOGSPHERE in which I am a part of. It keeps me sane when the work becomes too overwhelming to deal with. Thank you people of the blogging world! Mwah! Mwah!
Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!
View More Thankful Thursday Participants