Another meme, folks! This is my first this 2006, and I was tagged by dear Bozette.
I am posting the rules / procedures verbatim:
The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals (I can see the faces of the not-so-happy people I'll be tagging -- but what the heck! haha!). Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
Ok, here are my answers to my five weird habits:
1) I don't eat nuts or raisins when they're mixed into ice cream or cake or cookies or whatever kind of food. I love nuts and raisins if eaten ALONE. When mixed in stuff, i have to spend gruelling minutes spitting them out.
2) Bathrooms with wet floors freak me out. Bathrooms with wet floors and that don't have toilet paper in the dispensers make me want to burn down the building.
3) I don't eat any kind of fruit other than bananas. I may decide to eat peaches and strawberries, but only if they're soaked in cream, condensed milk and chocolate syrup.
The next two things are weird things that i do when I'm pregnant:
4) I don't listen to love songs or ballad music when I'm pregnant and riding a car. I get sick. To counter the nauseated feeling, I have to play rock music. Aerosmith, Guns n' Roses and Metallica were my preferences then.
5) I don't like fluorescent lamps turned on when I'm pregnant. They make me sick too. I feel like my eyes are absorbing too much white light, thus making me nauseated as well. So I only stay in rooms that have incandescent lighting.
Ha! Now, is that weird or what? Haha! Think you can top that? Well, go do it! And when you decide to answer the tag, leave me a comment so I'll know and I could check out your list too! :-)
--> Friday's Child