Hey guys! It's that time of the week again when I say goodbye to my previous renter and welcome a new tenant into my stables. Well, I am proud to present to you all my new tenant, Anne-Marie of A Mama's Rant! APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE!
You definitely cannot go wrong with visiting a site like Anne-Marie's. It's absolutely FULL of all things fun and interesting -- stories of mommyhood, opinions on politics and how they affect mommyhood, book reviews, articles she's written and published, and even exciting contents for you to join (and actually win great prizes!). And this lady doesn't just write for pleasure, she is in fact a professional! Here's a glimpse of what Anne-Marie is/was involved in:
- a marketing copywriter and web content writer
- a freelance writer with writing samples at www.amnichols.com
- president of the board of directors and WebMom for the Carbon Valley Academy, a public charter school in Frederick, Colorado
- produces Tri-Town MOMS Club newsletter and manages their website
- writes the newsletter for MOTHERS (MothersOughtToHaveEqualRights.org) and is the WebMOTHER for the MOTHERS Book Bag, a book group blog
- manages two blogs -- This Mama Cooks! about food and cooking (which she won third place for at last the Best Of Blogs Awards last year!), and A Mama's Rant
- sells Usborne books, and you may read more about what she's written about them at this site: www.usbornebookmama.com.
Phew! Did I get your attention now? Well then, what are you waiting for? Go trot over to Anne-Marie's site right now, (she's at my right side bar) and tell her that Chrixean whispered her name to you! :-)