1. God's loving protection. Our life is but a fleeting moment in God's time and it is only in His hands that we can be assured of health, security and safety.
2. Support of our Christian community. With all the trials that each human being faces daily, I am blessed to know that I have my brothers and sisters in community to support me and to encourage me.
3. My healthy baby who gave me a "peek" in the ultrasound to let me know that she is really a SHE :)
4. To all my blogging friends who are helping me decide my baby's name!
5. To everyone who are continuously praying for my auntie's health. She's slowly improving in health and because of the hope that comes with believing in God's power, she is regaining the strength and will to live.
Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!
View More Thankful Thursday Participants