Wednesday, May 03, 2006

In My Stables: Women Lifestyle, Fashion, Health, Beauty and Personality

Did you know that Britney Spears is pregnant again and will be due end of September?

Do you know the secret to making extra crispy oven fried chicken?

Did you know that the amount of milk a pregnant woman drinks throughout her pregnancy affects the size of the baby she will give birth to?

Did I suddenly buy subscriptions to every celebrity gossip and women's glossy magazine just so I can share with you these juicy bits of information?

Well, I didn't need to! Everything that I needed to know (and was even surprised to find out), I found in my new tenant's blogsite called Women Lifestyle, Health, Beauty, Fashion and Personality! Please give Yulia a warm welcome into my stables! APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE!

Ok, I agree that the title could be quite a mouthful. But wait till you check out Yulia's site and its wealth of female (or even male) information! How could you ever go wrong visiting this site when you've got Fashion, Lifestyle, Cooking and Recipes, Music, celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News, Women's Health, Love Advice, Women's Finances, Book Reviews, Gifts and Handicrafts, Blog Resources, Shopping Guides, Weight Loss Info and so much more under one blog roof? It's like having Star, Vogue, Martha Stewart Living, Good Housekeeping and Cosmopolitan magazines bundled up and delivered to you all at one time, and you didn't even have to leave your chair or pay a cent!

So trot on over right now to my right sidebar, click on my tenant's space over there and enjoy the visit! Oh and don't forget -- tell her that Chrixean whispered her name to you!

2 comments:

Trinity13 said...

I'll def check her out!

Viamarie said...

Just came from there and it truly is an interesting site.