Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Please Save Gaia Bianca!


My friend Trina sent me this email this morning.
Our HS teacher is in dire need of your help... they were just blessed with a baby girl after 12 years of waiting...but sadly, they found out that she needs a liver transplant ASAP...please try to visit their website: http://gaiabianca.com/index.html when you have time and hopefully you can spread the word!

Thanks!
Being a pregnant mom, I couldn't help but be affected so deeply by this call for help. So I am asking everyone to please visit Gaia Bianca's site and offer whatever you can to help save her young life.

4 comments:

Trinity13 said...

I'll def check it out!

Lana said...

I will go check it out right now.

eph2810 said...

Thank you for sharing my friend :)

kontan said...

she's beautiful