2. I am thankful for EVERYONE (and you know who you are!) who sent me their well-wishes (and still are!) upon reading my announcement --> post and comments may be viewed here.
3. I am thankful for all the new projects that has come into My Left Hand -- i can be assured of busy days ahead to keep me occupied for the next nine months!
4. I am thankful for the fact that I have still not experienced "morning sickness" or any form of nausea. Apart from mild stomach cramps and hunger pangs in weird hours of the day, I think I am still blessed in so many ways :-)
5. I am thankful for the love and pampering I have been receiving from my loving hubby. In my weepy, whiny and "hormonal" moments, he is ready and willing to do anything just to make me smile.
6. I am thankful for airconditioning! Pregnant women, you know what I mean!
Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!
View More Thankful Thursday Participants
* * *
3 Names You Answer To
3 Parts of Your Heritage
3 Things That Scare You
3. Leaving this world unprepared
3 Everyday Essentials
1. Hugs, kisses and I Love You's from hubby and Nicky
2. Text on my cellphone
3. Use the internet
3 Things You’re Wearing
1. Blue shorts
2. Tank top
3. Brown Havaianas flipflops
3 Favorite Songs (I am choosing my favorite listens today-- for people who have been following my blog, you know why the top two are my choices now that I'm preggy :-D)
1. Just Feel Better - Santana featuring Steven Tyler
2. Pretty Vegas - INXS
3. When I'm Good and Ready - Sybil
3 Things About the Opposite Sex that Appeals to You
3 Things You Want in a Relationship
3 Favorite Hobbies
3 Things to Do Before You Die
1. Tour the world
2. Bring all the people I love to know the Lord more intimately
3. Make sure Nicky (and baby) have a great future ahead
3 Ways You’re Stereotypically Female
1. I wear a bra
2. I whine and vent a lot
3. I get pregnant!
2 Truths & 1 Lie (in no particular order -- I think I'd like you to guess which is the lie in the list! If you know the answer, leave a comment!)
1. I adored Leif Garrett when I was 4 years old
2. I was kidnapped when I was 9 years old
3. I love papayas and mangos
I'm really supposed to be tagging 3 people again, but I'm not in the mood to do that now (must be the hormones!). So if you feel like tagging yourself, then you're it! :-)