|Thankful Thurday: What CHRIXEAN is thankful for this week|
My whole week has been a whirl of work, celebrations (whatever we were able to fit in between work), sleepless nights due also to work... oh and did I say work? Anyway, but inspite of the madness, i am still very thankful of a lot of things in my life. Below are what I am thankful for this week:
1) My work. Even if it causes me much stress, fatigue and irritation (especially when clients just don't understand how skill and magic are not the same). I am thankful the provisions that are sent to my family through the work that comes into the company. And because this is still my passion, I cannot see myself doing anything other than this.
2) My friend Jennie G. who lent us her car for an emergency client call which we needed to go to when we had no car to use (it's been in the shop for almost 2 weeks already due to it getting hit by a drunk driver).
3) For my mom and dad who let us use their car also for everyday errands we needed to make. Just realized how difficult it is for us to get around without a car, and yet how blessed we are to have not just one car, but two to use!
4) For having such a smart child. Nicky got his report card and got straight A's!
5) For the small but meaningful celebration we had for Valentine's Day and Allan's birthday. It was such a busy day for all of us, and we didn't have the chance to really have a big celebration as we did in the past years. But everyone in the family pitched in by buying roasted chicken and pizza, by cooking some pasta Carbonara and throwing in some wine and drinks, to make Feb 14 an intimate and happy occasion.
6) For God's Word today. I'd like to share this with you. I know quite a few people who may need to hear this, and it just might be the spirit-booster that they've been waiting for:
Links to other Thankful Thursdays (If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)
Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!
View More Thankful Thursday Participants