Friday, June 09, 2006

Thankful Thursday 21



Thankful Thursday: What CHRIXEAN is thankful for this week

I am thankful for the powerful magic that Photoshop brings! hahahaha! I did some major color and light retouching on some amateurly shot photos of the cast and production crew for the Jeremiah Goes Home show that our community is staging. Had to "fix" more than 40 photos! Phew!

I am also thankful for the opportunity to help out in this ministry effort. Since I do this for a living anyway, this was our chance to give back to the Lord, in a small way, for all the blessings He has bestowed upon us recently.

Here are a few of the lovely "after" shots which I will be placing in our souvenir programme. Ok, ok, so Allan and I aren't really in the show. We just took advantage of the available camera and semi-studio set-up... :-P






Links to other Thankful Thursdays -->

A Child of God
A Revision
Anna's Place
As My World Turns
EPH2810
Friday's Child
Imagine Bliss
Journalling Through the Valley
Momma's Life
Mommy Does It All
Mommy Needs To Vent
Nightingale
no_average_girl
Show Them Through Me
Uzi's Musings
Blog Charm
Russell And Aine's Haven
Gabrielle





Click here for the Thankful Thursday code
Click here for Chrixean's blog

Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!

4 comments:

Viamarie said...

What beautiful photos. Am sure the community is very happy with your work.

Enjoy the day!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Beautiful pictures of kids. I presume those two are Allan and you?

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures :) - the kids truly enjoying themselves - don't they.
I am so glad that you are doing well now with your pregnancy. :) You and Alan are such a cute couple :).

Sorry that I missed another Thankful Thursday post, but I did a T13 in honor of our son's 21st birthday on Sunday.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

wonderful photos!!!