Friday, June 23, 2006

Ad Aware

I managed to escape from my sketchpad and my open Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator pages to go online. While searching for stock photos I could use for my ad studies, I stumbled upon this blog called Advertising / Design Goodness which features the best and the worst ads around the globe. You guys might want to check it out, too. I really enjoyed studying these ad concepts and I'm posting a few of my favorites.


Listerine Ad
Copy: "Here I am. What were your other two wishes?"
Extreme Breath Confidence. Cool Mint Listerine Pocket Packs


Tekken - Playstation 2 Ad
Copy: "Fun, anyone?"
Playstation 2


Toronto Plastic Surgery.com


Listerine Ad
Copy: "You know, under these clothes I'm naked."
Extreme Breath Confidence. Cool Mint Listerine Pocket Packs


RealHipHop.com.br Website Ad




Outdoor 3D ads for an office products shop called FedexKinkos.com


I didn't get the brand name of this stain removal product but its an ad made by TBWA Thailand

3 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I found #s 1,2,3,4 not good ads. So so for me is #5. I like #s 6,7,8.

Trinity13 said...

I love both Listerine ads...very funny!!! And the plastic surgery ad was really neat.

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Some of them are very funny, some not so. I'll have to go to the site and have a look-see. Thanks for sharing.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Take care, Meow