Another tag, another day. This time I was tagged by The White Rabbit. Here we go.....
Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.
In no particular order:
1. A tub of Ice Monster's Coffee Jelly on an extremely hot day.
2. Teaching Nicky how to paint on a cool Sunday morning.
3. Receiving "Good morning" and "have a nice day" text messages from really good friends.
4. Driving around with my hubby and looking at houses for sale, dreaming that someday we would be able to have one that we could call our own.
5. Taking Nicky to the park and watching him play and have fun.
6. Reading comments on my blog.
7. Being able to use my curling iron at a relaxed pace, and being impressed at the results (sometimes, I actually do look good with soft, big curls).
8. Spending time with my friends just laughing and laughing over silly things.
9. Shopping with my hubby. He's a great shopping companion!
10. The feeling of peace that covers you rigth after a long moment of prayer and worship.
Oh gee, who do I still have left to tag? For now, I'm thinking... Friday's Child, Petite Queen, Annemac, EPH2810, Viamarie, Annette and Barbie. I don't know who else might want to do this, so just feel free to swipe it off my post if the spirit moves you to. :-)