Friday, November 18, 2005

We Interrupt This BC Post With A Quiz....

I am late again for my BC post, but hopefully i could scan my BCD today and post it by tonight when i get home...

In the meantime, i took one of Me-An's online quizzes, particularly the one on my love life state. Not that I need to know the answer through a quiz! It was actually a choice between this quiz and one that will tell me what kind of vampire I was. Tempting, since i was once a frustrated vampire (hence my vampiress name -- Chrixean), but being a beautiful, porcelain-looking blood-sucker no longer piqued my interest as it used to :-).

Anyway, here are my results:


HASH(0x8c25a98)

True Love
Lucky you! You guys have a very mature and
down-to-earth view of love. You've been through
a lot together, so you realize that it isn't
all a bed of roses. You are very comfortable
around each other and confide in each other
about almost everything. You can't imagine life
without one another and are committed to seeing
this through. Go you!

What Kind of Love are You in? (Beautiful Romantic Pics!)
brought to you by

1 comment:

Karen Bodkin said...

Awwww how sweet!!!!