I knew it.... this thing is going around like a virus. There's no escaping it! I am once again "IT" and tagged by Jennie and Me-An this time. Hmmm... a revenge of some sort? hehe. Anyway, I am dividing the posts to accomodate their lists. Here goes:
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES?
White with green trimmings. It was a wedding gift which we still use till now.
2. WHAT ARE YOU READING?
My HOW magazines for inspiration for my work, The Big Book of Corporate Identity Design, and several inspirational books – Heart After God Running with David by Luis Palau, Simple Living for Women, and Into his Presence by Charles Stanley.
3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I guess most computer store-bought generic mouse pads have this -- "Genius. Smarter Input for Smarter Output". Pretty exciting stuff.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
5. WHAT’S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SMELL?
6. THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
What time it is.
7. FAVORITE COLOR?
Peach and Chartreuse
8. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR(S)?
9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?
Usually 2 rings if I heard it right away.
10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Hmmm….. If God gives me a second child and it’s a girl…. I’ll have to fit Dominique somewhere in it.
11. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?
Only when I know the road is wide open and there are no cops hiding behind some post with a speed gun pointed at me. Got caught speeding and boy did I pay the fine!
13. THUNDERSTORMS - COOL OR SCARY?
Scary if I’m not inside the house.
14. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
A dark grey Lancer Box-type.
15. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN?
I’m half and half, depending on what newspaper you’re reading. I’m both Aquarius and Pisces. Which explains why I’m like this, hehe.
16. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?
Yup, the whole thing.
17. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE?
My job right now as a graphic designer.
18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Dark blonde suits me well.
19. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Nope, never. I have allergic rhinitis.
20. HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
Most of the time half empty….but I’m teaching myself to see it half full.
21. FAVORITE MOVIE?
When A Man Loves A Woman, Finding Nemo, When Harry Met Sally, Last Unicorn, Ferris Beuller’s Day Off, and others I probably can’t remember right now.
22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?
Just using three fingers on each hand. I never really liked ElemTyp and AdvaTyp in college.
23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
Mostly junk that won’t fit into our closet spaces.
24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?
Don’t have one. Maybe 19? Since Nicky’s and my birthdays both fall on a 19.
25. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR?
27. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND.
Russelle, Barbz…. Dunno for sure
28. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Depends really on who doesn’t have time at the moment
29. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD?
30. HAMBURGER OR HOTDOG?
Burgers for me, definitely
31. THE BEST PLACE(S) YOU HAVE EVER BEEN?
5-Star hotels anywhere
32. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW?
33. FAVORITE FAST FOOD?
34. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTH NAME?
Hay………Claudia……..ok, you can stop laughing now.
List 10 songs that you are currently digging...it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good, as long as they are songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the 10 songs in your blog. Then, tag five other people to see what they're listening to.
1. Let’s Get It On – Marvin Gaye
2. Time and Tide – Basia
3. Promises – Basia
4. All for Love – Color Me Badd
5. Someday – Sugar Ray
6. Am I the Same Girl – Swing Out Sister
7. The Love I Lost – Sybil
8. Over and Over – Nelly
9. My Place – Nelly
10. ALL BEATLES SONGS!!!:)
Ok, I don't know who else is left to tag after all the tagging that's been happening!!! hehe. So maybe, I will hope to tag again Russelle (har har har!:P), Barbz, Melanie, AnneMac and Ian (sorry!:P)