Thursday, September 06, 2007

I Am So....

TIRED......

I NEED A / AN.....

1. Vacation. Out of town. Any country sounds good right now. Except war-ridden ones.
2. New artist. I need more hands.
3. Foot Spa. My feet are begging me to give them attention.
4. Cellophane treatment. Just call me "macopa".
5. An extra day. It should come in between Saturday and Sunday.
6. A mocha machine right beside my desk.
7. Back massage.
8. An extra 5 hours in a day. I need playtime to start at 8pm and end at 12pm so the kids could sleep at 15pm or 16pm...
9. Tons of eye concealer.
10. Sleep.

2 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Phew! I felt so tired too reading your wishes. You describe how you feel so vividly. Wish all your wishes would materialize.

eph2810 said...

Oh, sweetness, I am so sorry that you are so buried with your work. I do hope that you will find someone soon to give you an extra hand at the office.

(((hugs)))