Monday, August 06, 2007

We're 6!



Our company, My Left Hand, turned 6 this July! We had a simple lunch celebration at Oyster & Oyster here in Westgate, Filinvest (where we pigged out and played IceBreaker games and pigged out some more...). The business has indeed come a long way and I am so proud of our accomplishments throughout these years. I am thankful for all the people we've worked with in our team and who we continue to work with, and bless us and others still with the work they produce. I am thankful for all the clients who have come and gone, and who continue to stay loyal to us after 6 fruitful years. I am thankful for the Lord God's blessings and provisions... He made this company for all of us, and it remains His to grow and to prosper!

Happy 6th Anniversary to MY LEFT HAND!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to the MLH team! more successful years to come! =D

eph2810 said...

Congratulations to your 6 years of awesome business. You have been truly blessed with a wonderful team. And how awesome to share this business with your hubby :)

Blessings to you and your company for many years to come, my friend.

BTW - you look incredible :)