Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Water Babes

Summer is so here and the heat is driving us mad! Keira is not happy with her new experience of heat and has been crying and complaining every minute of the day (we cry and complain along with her because the heat is truly unbearable...). Last May 14 was Election Day here, thus it was a non-working day for everyone. I thought it would be fun to have Nicky and Keira dip in a pool to beat the summer heat. I bought them a nice big inflatable kiddie pool and bought blow bubbles for them to play with. They had tons of fun, and i didn't have to leave the house! Keira got to wear her really adorable new swimsuit (which almost didn't fit her!) and enjoyed splashing around with her big brother. Check out their cute pics below :-)

My little mermaid showing perfect form


Marasigans cool off

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. have been remiss on my thankfuls. =( I hope I could go back to that soon.

With those pics, am now aching to swim with my kids.

eph2810 said...

Oh my goodness -- Keira almost looks like she is modeling the swimsuit. How sweet. Yeah - I don't like the summer either. When the temps hit 110 and stay there for a few months, I wish I would not be living here in AZ. I think you found the perfect 'recipe' to cool off.

The White Rabbit said...

Splash!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids had so much fun! Keira is so pretty in that swim suit.

Better start using that inflatable pool more often before the storms start coming in. Enjoy!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

OMG, what gorgeous photos. Your children are so beautiful.
Hope it cools down a little.
Take care, Meow

Anonymous said...

Keira is so so cute in that swim suit. She might be in for a very early modeling career. : )